(2) The inerting protection system and the monitoring system can achieve multi-level, all-round explosion-proof and explosion-suppression for coal seams.
(three) nitrogen inerting is compared with other methods of fire extinguishing or inerting, such as grouting and sand injection, regulating wind pressure, gel, etc., with simple structure, simple operation and easy maintenance.
No one is on duty. Nitrogen has a wide range of sources and is more economical. Its price is 50-100 times lower than carbon dioxide and 5-10 times lower than water vapor. It has the advantages of good mobility, wide coverage, cooling, safety, pollution-free and non-corrosive.
(4) The automatic explosion relief device has the advantages of simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, no power start-up and shut-down, avoiding secondary deflagration and continuous explosion of the system.
(5) Optimizing the network structure of control system to ensure accurate and stable data transmission.
(6) History records can be saved in the host computer to facilitate inquiries about the causes of failure.
? ? Working Principle: The control system receives the monitoring signal of the safety monitoring system, carries out analysis and processing, controls the inert protection system, and upgrades the protection measures step by step. Through all-round, multi-faceted and deep-seated monitoring of silos, the safety monitoring system makes the first-level response and timely issuance of early warning orders. According to the early warning order, the inert protection system automatically opens the second-stage air lock, the third-stage air charging and the fourth-stage air exchange process. After the opening of the four-stage protection, if abnormal conditions occur, the automatic explosion relief device automatically opens, and the silo is protected by the fifth stage. The whole protection system can achieve multi-level and multi-point timely protection to ensure the safe operation of silos and peripheral equipment.
(1) Monitoring status: The warehouse is equipped with a number of monitoring points, such as point-type temperature measurement, cable-type temperature measurement, carbon monoxide, methane, smoke, oxygen, material level, and so on. All-round, multi-faceted and in-depth real-time monitoring is carried out. In the absence of alarm signals, the inerting protection system and the automatic explosion relief device are in standby state.
(2) Gas lock status: According to the situation of coal, when there is no coal in or out of the warehouse within the set time, the safety monitoring system sends out the primary alarm signal, and the safety protection system automatically opens the gas lock valve, locks the coal outlet with nitrogen, prevents the air from penetrating into the coal seam from falling into the coal seam, isolates the warehouse from the outside world, and thus suppresses the spontaneous combustion and smoldering of coal.
(3) Inflatable state: According to the coal type, when the temperature, methane concentration and carbon monoxide concentration in the warehouse are monitored below the set parameters, the safety monitoring system sends a high-level alarm signal, and the inert protection system automatically starts the inflatable valve, so that nitrogen can be filled into the corresponding coal seam to the maximum and uniformity, and multi-point continuous inflatable gas can be inflated to rapidly reduce the temperature of the coal seam and combustible gas. Concentration to ensure coal seam safety.
(4) Gas exchange status: When the temperature, methane concentration and carbon monoxide concentration in the warehouse are higher than the set parameters or smoke alarm signals are detected, the safety monitoring system sends out advanced alarm signals, the inerting protection system automatically opens the valve and the corresponding automatic tracking gas exchange components, fills the upper surface of the coal seam with nitrogen, and displaces the combustible gas in the upper space of the coal seam from the top of the warehouse. To ensure the safety of coal seam.
(5) Discharge status: When abnormal working conditions occur in silos, the automatic discharging device opens automatically to ensure the safe operation of silos and peripheral equipment.